Why use Gtechniq W7 Tar and Glue Remover?
W7 Tar and Glue Remover is a full-strength, solvent-based tar and glue remover that is compatible with the Gtechniq coating range.
Tar spots are part of everyday driving and can be extremely difficult to remove without using a specialist product. Whether using W7 on a Gtechniq coated car, or one that is not protected, it will successfully remove contamination without tarnishing the finish.
Storage and use:
- Shake bottle well before use and wear gloves
- Use out of direct sunlight
- If your car is heavily soiled spray product directly onto tar spots, or if less soiled, spray onto an MF1 ZeroR Microfibre Buff Cloth and gently wipe the affected area
- Allow to dwell for 1-2 minutes
- Rinse and repeat if necessary
- IMPORTANT: Do not allow W7 to come into contact with plastics, rubber or vinyl – wipe any overspray immediately. It is not suitable for use on PPF, smart repairs or wrapped vehicles
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Use within 12 months of opening
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.