Microfibre Care Guide
- Wash microfibre products separately from other fabrics to avoid cloths being contaminated with lint
- Wash at 50C using half the normal amount of bleach-free detergent
- Do not use fabric softener as this clogs the microfibres reducing their effectiveness
- If the cloth is very dirty adding half a cup of vinegar to the wash is advisable as it helps to remove product residues from the microfibres
- Either air dry or machine dry at a low temperature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.