+ Handy and compact vacuum cleaner, easy to use and easy to transport
+ The high-performance turbine ensures both a high suction capacity and a high vacuum. The
outcome is an excellent extraction result
+ By actuating manual filter cleaning, dust deposited in the filter element is removed by a
targeted blast of air
+ Level monitor, no malfunctions when drawing in liquids thanks to installed float valve
+ With appliance socket and electronic automatic switch on/off
+ Equipped with large wheels and two swivel guide rollers
+ Suitable for increased stress commercially (according EN 60335-2-69). Ideal for cleaning
work in offices, storage rooms, workshops and vehicles. Smaller electric power tools, e.g. palm
sander, delta sander, random-orbit sander, jigsaws, are primarily used for extraction work.
Tools which produce fairly low amounts of dust
+ Features a filter bag made of highly tear-proof fleece for optimum filling. The extracted dust
can be disposed of without difficulty
+ Safety vacuum cleaner, approved for dust class L, suitable for all dust with OEL value >1
- Power input P. max.1250 watt
- Max. volume flow 3600 l/min
- Max. vacuum 21000 Pa
- Filter surface 3000 cm²
- Container volume 20 l
- Liquid capacity 11 l
- Power take off 100-2000 watt
- Size (W x L x H)430 x 380 x 506 mm
- Cable length 5,0 m
- Weight 7,4 kg
FLEX 3-year Warranty:
- Register your Flex products within 30 days on the FLEX website.
- Select 3-year warranty from the service menu
- After registration, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to follow and register to receive your certificate of warranty
- Warranties includes all machines cordless chargers, 10.8v and 18.0v batteries. The batteries are covered under warranty up to 700 charges.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.