- Electronic management system (EMS) protects the machine, extends the service life, and increases efficiency
- Clear, large operating elements for fast setting of the desired functions
- Pressure presetting with automatic switch-off when the desired pressure is reached
- Low pressure outlet for highest air flow
- Pressure indication for maximum control
- 12 V vehicle voltage (via cigarette adapter) for filling car and bicycle tyres
- Suitable for high pressure and large volumes. Filling and emptying of e.g. air mattresses and other large-volume objects
- Low weight in its performance class and ergonomic handle position for easy transport
- Robust gearbox housing made of die-cast aluminium
- Integrated LED light
- LED battery capacity display
- FLEX battery system: suitable for all FLEX 18,0 V battery packs. Does NOT include battery and charger
- Battery voltage 12 / 18 V
- Battery capacity 2,5 / 5,0 Ah
- Maximum pressure 11 Bar
- Air flow rate 13 l/min
- Weight without battery 1,9 kg
FLEX 3-year Warranty:
- Register your Flex products within 30 days on the FLEX website.
- Select 3-year warranty from the service menu
- After registration, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to follow and register to receive your certificate of warranty
- Warranties includes all machines cordless chargers, 10.8v and 18.0v batteries. The batteries are covered under warranty up to 700 charges.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.