Why Buy This Product?
- Yellow Quantum pad removes heavy and severe swirl marks, scratches, oxidation, and water spots from painted finishes
- Pair Yellow pads with heavier compounds like V32 or V34 for fast defect removal
- Most efficient and advanced polishing pads on the market
- Quantum Physics design maximizes surface contact, reduces and disperses heat, and reduces wear and tear on machine and pad
- Race Face tapered profile increases pad surface area and stability while reducing wear and tear from heavy-handed polishing techniques
- Precision Port vent hole releases heat and reduces stress from the center of the pad
- Breathable backing attachment conducts airflow and heat more efficiently than older pads
- Hex-Logic surface grooves spread product evenly and conform pad to contoured surfaces
- Improved adhesives and manufacturing techniques ensures a strong bond that will not detach backing attachment from foam pad
- Note: one pad included
About Hex-Logic Quantum Pads
Quantum Hex-Logic Buffing Pads manipulate physics to deliver better polishing results. Yellow Heavy-Cutting Quantum Pads are perfect for removing severe swirls, scratches, water spot etching, and oxidation with any dual action or rotary polisher. The new Quantum design represents a great leap forward in polishing pad technology. Innovative new foam polishing pads smoothly transfer power from the polishing machine into paint while minimizing heat, wear and tear, and user fatigue. High endurance Quantum pads are designed for dual action polishers, long-throw orbital machines, and high speed rotary buffers. Quantum Hex-Logic Pads combine new pad geometry with tried-and-true Hex-Logic grooves to ensure maximum coverage, enhanced cooling, and fast and efficient work. R&D fitted the new Quantum pads with a more durable and breathable hook and loop interface plate for a stronger bond that conducts heat away from the machine and pad. The precision-cut Race Face creates a gradual tapered profile to spread out compression from the user’s hands and reduce wear and tear on the foam pad. Improved manufacturing techniques, adhesives, and materials ensure that Quantum Hex-Logic Pads last longer for better polishing results job after job. By understanding the physics of polishing, Quantum Hex-Logic engineers extended the lifespan and efficiency of Quantum polishing pads by adding a Precision Port vent hole. Venting the pad where it spins the fastest reduces torque stresses on the material and channels heat away from the hottest part of the pad. Quantum polishing pads come in the full Hex-Logic color spectrum, so there’s a Quantum Pad for every compounding, polishing, and finishing job on any vehicle. Pick up the new Quantum Hex-Logic buffing and polishing pads for a polishing experience that changes everything.
Use Yellow Quantum Pads For The Heaviest Damage
The Yellow cutting pad is Quantum’s heaviest hitter. The heavy-cutting pad removes severe and deep defects like swirls, scratches, oxidation, and water spots to restore clarity and reflection to painted surfaces. Detailers start every paint restoration by polishing a test spot with the least-aggressive combination of cutting pads and polish to determine the gentlest way to achieve perfection. The heavy cut of Yellow Quantum pads is best reserved as a last resort when lighter Orange and Green Quantum pads cannot remove the heaviest and ugliest swirls, scratches, and oxidation. Use Yellow Quantum pads with heavier compounds like V34 Hybrid Compound or V32 Extreme Compound on any dual action or rotary polisher. Check results for desired effects: if enough defects are removed, move on to finishing polish and white pad; if more cut is needed, consider switching to a microfiber pad or having the panel repainted.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.