Why Buy This Product?
- Orange Quantum pad removes moderate to heavy swirl marks, scratches, oxidation, and water spots from painted finishes
- Pair Orange pads with light swirl remover polishes like V36 or one-step polishes like VSS Scratch & Swirl Remover
- Most efficient and advanced polishing pads on the market
- Quantum Physics design maximizes surface contact, reduces and disperses heat, and reduces wear and tear on machine and pad
- Race Face tapered profile increases pad surface area and stability while reducing wear and tear from heavy-handed polishing techniques
- Precision Port vent hole releases heat and reduces stress from the center of the pad
- Breathable backing attachment conducts airflow and heat more efficiently than older pads
- Hex-Logic surface grooves spread product evenly and conform pad to contoured surfaces
- Improved adhesives and manufacturing techniques ensures a strong bond that will not detach backing attachment from foam pad
- Note: one pad included
About Hex-Logic Quantum Pads
Quantum Hex-Logic Buffing Pads manipulate physics to deliver better polishing results. Orange Medium-Cutting Quantum Pads are perfect for removing light to moderate swirls, scratches, water spot etching, and oxidation with any dual action or rotary polisher. The new Quantum design represents a great leap forward in polishing pad technology. Innovative new foam polishing pads smoothly transfer power from the polishing machine into paint while minimizing heat, wear and tear, and user fatigue. High endurance Quantum pads are designed for dual action polishers, long-throw orbital machines, and high speed rotary buffers. Quantum Hex-Logic Pads combine new pad geometry with tried-and-true Hex-Logic grooves to ensure maximum coverage, enhanced cooling, and fast and efficient work. R&D fitted the new Quantum pads with a more durable and breathable hook and loop interface plate for a stronger bond that conducts heat away from the machine and pad. The precision-cut Race Face creates a gradual tapered profile to spread out compression from the user’s hands and reduce wear and tear on the foam pad. Improved manufacturing techniques, adhesives, and materials ensure that Quantum Hex-Logic Pads last longer for better polishing results job after job. By understanding the physics of polishing, Quantum Hex-Logic engineers extended the lifespan and efficiency of Quantum polishing pads by adding a Precision Port vent hole. Venting the pad where it spins the fastest reduces torque stresses on the material and channels heat away from the hottest part of the pad. Quantum polishing Pads come in the full Hex-Logic color spectrum, so there’s a Quantum Pad for every compounding, polishing, and finishing job on any vehicle. Pick up the new Quantum Hex-Logic buffing and polishing pads for a polishing experience that changes everything.
Start With Orange Quantum Pads
The Orange Quantum Pad is the workhorse of the Quantum system. The medium-cutting pad removes light to moderate defects like swirls, scratches, oxidation, and water spots to restore gloss, depth, and reflection to painted surfaces. Detailers start every paint restoration by polishing a test spot with the least-aggressive combination of cutting pads and polish to determine the gentlest way to achieve perfection. The medium cut of Orange Quantum pads balances enough power to remove the majority of defects from most finishes, but is gentle enough for even the most sensitive paint jobs. Use Orange Quantum pads with a light swirl remover like V36 or one-step polish like VSS Scratch & Swirl Remover on any dual action or rotary polisher. Check results for desired effects: if enough defects are removed, move on to finishing polish and white pad; if more cut is needed, use heavier compound like V34 or V32 on Orange pad and try again.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.