- Clear Coat 250ml Bottle
- Sprayer Head
Clear Coat Ceramic Lite has been formulated to be the most versatile coating on the market. Offering durable, hydrophobic protection, enhancing the finish on Paint, Wheels, Glass, Trim, PPF, Vinyl and Carbon.
Ceramic Lite bridges the gap between a traditional ceramic coating and a spray sealant. The ethos of the product was to create something we could use on almost any finish or substrate, allowing protection on all surfaces with only one product.
Originally formulated as pre-sale protection on some of the most exclusive cars in the world, Clear Coat provides a durable, invisible protective layer on matte, satin & gloss finishes for up to 12 months.
Clear Coat can be applied outdoors in stable conditions, applied out of direct sunlight. Please allow 6 hours after application, before getting the coating wet.
Ceramic Lite can be used as a stand-alone protectant, or on top of existing ceramic coatings, extending durability or giving them a new lease of life.
Clear Coat is durable for up to 12 months when maintained correctly, with an average of 5000 miles.
- Chemical Resistant
- Ultra Hydrophobic (water and dirt repellant)
- 6 Hour Cure Time (before getting wet)
- Cost-effective (up to 25 cars or 25 coats)
- Suitable for outdoor application
- Fast, Easy Application
- Gloss boosting on Gloss finishes
- Enhancing the finish of Satin and Matte finishes
- Suitable on Paint, Wheels, Glass and Plastic Trim
- Apply on PPF, Vinyl, Carbon and Composite
- Easy to apply, ceramic coating-like results
- Apply one spray onto one of our Speed Applicators.
- Coat one panel in straight overlapping lines.
- Ensure the coating is spread evenly across the whole panel.
- Remove excess immediately (10-20 seconds) with one of our Panel Wipe Microfibre Cloths.
- Repeat the process for maximum durability.
- Any residue or smearing can be removed by re-application, simply re-apply to the area & wipe off.
- Apply in temperatures above 5 degrees celsius, in a well-ventilated area.
Hints & Tips:
- If you find Clear Coat cures too fast, split larger sections like bonnets & roofs into sections (halves or quarters)
- If applying outside, stand with your back to the wind, spray away from the car, and spray into the speed applicator.
- Use a two full sprays to prime the applicator initially, then just one spray per panel.
- Hard to remove? You may be applying too much, a little goes a long way, ensure you are using a close loop microfibre (not plush)
- Missed a bit? You can top up at any time, just make sure the panel is clean & free from dust & dirt.
- Found a smear? Any residue or smearing can be removed by re-application, simply re-apply to the area & wipe off.
- Waxes are best to be removed before application, ideally you want Clear Coat to bond directly to the surface, or on-top of full ceramic coatings.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.