Traditionally formulated glass cleaners contain non-evaporating surfactants and soaps (that wet and clean) plus glycols, perfumes and dyes. During cleaning these can be left behind causing stubborn streaking and smearing. Bilt-Hamber Laboratories use unique super-wetting, 100% evaporating surfactants to produce TRACE-LESS. These special surfactants leave no such residue. Unlike competing products that run quickly from vertical surfaces, TRACE-LESS instantly wets glass surfaces ensuring uniform application and minimal product run off. The powerful, non-abrasive surfactants and cleaners tackle greasy and dry particulate dirt more effectively than competing products and will not stain sensitive metals such as aluminium. TRACE-LESS does not leave a hydrophobic coating and will not damage or remove quality glass sealants or rain repellents. Use on interior and exterior glass plus acrylic, and infotainment screens. Safe on tinted glass, mirrors, spectacles and hard glazed surfaces. Only use clean lint-free cloths free of detergents and fabric conditioners – these will cause smearing.
- Super wetting glass cleaner
- Supplied in a 1 litre bottle with trigger spray attachment and Includes both a waffle weave and suede microfibre cloth
- Safe for use on both interior and exterior glass
- Contains no surfactants that leave smearing or residue
How to use:
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE.
Use on cool surfaces out of direct sunlight. For exterior automotive glass and general glass cleaning:
- Atomise a fine mist on the surface and wipe off whilst still wet with a waffle weave microfibre or similar lint free cloth turned regularly – buff until dry.
- For maximum smear free cleaning reapply a very fine mist and wipe dry with suede microfibre.
Note; If glass has stubborn sealant residue, embedded wiper film, hard water marks or other stubborn bonded soil polish first with good quality glass polish.
For interior automotive glass, info screens and to avoid overspray onto surrounding surfaces:
- Spray directly onto waffle weave microfibre or similar and wipe over glass surface turning cloth regularly.
- Where the highest degree of finish is desired. Repeat as above using suede microfibre.
Can be used on all glass surfaces in domestic and industrial environments.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.