Liquid Elements T3000 V3 eccentric polishing machine 10mm stroke
The Liquid Elements T3000 V3 eccentric polishing machine with 10mm eccentric stroke, the standard mounted 125mm backing pad and a power of 750 watts is suitable for everyone. Due to the constant maintenance with remote electronics, the free rotation of the support plate does not stop even with slight canting on round surfaces.
Whether you are an absolute novice in vehicle preparation or a professional processor, this machine is something for every user.
The T3000 stands out with the modern design of the eccentric polishing machine, particularly pleasant feel, and robust and smooth-running electronics. The two LEDs on the top of the polishing machine indicate the correct pressure range during the polishing process. If the green LED bulb lights up, the pressure is sufficient, the red LED bulb lights up, the pressure on the surface must be reduced.
- Voltage: 230V ~
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Power consumption: 750 watts
- lifting speed: 2500-5500 min -1
- Disc diameter: max. 125mm
- Spindle size 5/16 "-24
- Weight: 2.4kg
- Lpa (sound pressure): 84dB (A)
- Lwa (Sound Power): 95dB (A)
- Cable length: 8 meters
- 750 watts of power
- 10mm eccentric mechanism
- Low vibration
- Constant speed with remote electronics
- Torque control display via green and red LED
- Optionally also to operate with a 75mm support plate
Scope of delivery
- 125mm support plate already installed
- Liquid Elements storage bag
- replacement carbon brushes
- Allen key
- Operation manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.