Q² MOHS has received an updated formula, coming with a minor change of the catalyst for easier application and less problems with streaks when wiped off too late. It remains a high quality, technologically advanced, multi-layer coating. Very hard, slick and hydrophobic.
Who is the product designed for?
- Advanced enthusiast and detailing professionals
- Customers expecting more durability, hardness and chemical resistance
- Customers experienced with quartz coatings
- Customers requiring a multi-layer coating for increased durability
- 2-3 layer coating, layering required
- CONSUMPTION: 30-50ml/ car
- HARDNESS: 9H
- CONTACT ANGLE: >105'
- PH TOLERANCE: 2-11
- THICKNESS: 0,2-0,5qm
- DURABILITY: >18 months / 18,000 Miles
Q² Mohs 30ml, Q²M Cure, Applicator, 4 Suedes, Manual
THE HARDEST COATING EVER DEVELOPED
Q2 Mohs is the hardest automotive paint coating available to a wide range of users. Given the average automotive paint hardness, which lies within the range of 3-4H according to the Mohs scale, Q2 Mohs adds a further 3H, which makes the paint extremely resistant to scratches. The extraordinary hardness of the coating preserves the effects achieved during the paint correction and is synonymous with a much slower paint degradation during maintenance.
THICK AND BARELY SHRINKS
As opposed to the majority of coatings present on the market, Q2 Mohs demontrates the lowest shrinkability parameters. Whereas most coatings shrink from 0.2 up to 0.03 microns, the shrinkability of Q Mohs does not exceed the level of 5%, while its thickness - 0.2 microns as registered just after application, drops to 0.19 when fully dried. Traditional protective products such as wax or polymers do not display any measurable thickness whatsover.
Durability is one of most salient merits of the product. It is able to maintain 80% of its original hydrophobic properties and to last on the paint throughout a period of at least 12 months, thus being a guarantor of optimum car protection against environmental factors and exploitation conditions. If juxtaposed with waxes, even the top-performing ones, it lasts three times longer.
SELF CLEANING ABILITIES
The self-cleaning ability ensures the impeccable appearance of a vehicle between consecutive washes, as it drains most pollutants in a very simple way. Hence, the maintenance of a car becomes completely trouble-free and most contaminants may be removed by pressure washing.
EASY TO APPLY
Q2 MOHS is easy to apply also on dark coloured paints. Each added layer will improve durability and scratch resistance. The product should only be applied on paint in very good condition, new or just after a paint correction.
ADVICE ON APPLICATION:
- Before you start application, use a strongdegreasing agent (Q2M Iron and Q2M Prepare recommended).
- Always wear a facemaskand hand protection gloves.
- Skin protection recommended;
- Work ina well-ventilated area;
- Store in a dark, dryand cool place;
- Keep out of reach of children;
- Avoid applying in direct sunlight.