- Advanced enthusiast and detailing professionals
- Customers expecting more durability, hardness and chemical resistance
- Customers experienced with quartz coatings
- Customers requiring a multi-layer coating for increased durability
- 2-3 layer coating, layering required
- CONSUMPTION: 30-50ml/ car
- HARDNESS: 9H
- CONTACT ANGLE: >105'
- PH TOLERANCE: 2-11
- THICKNESS: 0,2-0,5qm
- DURABILITY: >18 months / 18,000 Miles
THE HARDEST COATING EVER DEVELOPED Q2 Mohs is the hardest automotive paint coating available to a wide range of users. Given the average automotive paint hardness, which lies within the range of 3-4H according to the Mohs scale, Q2 Mohs adds a further 3H, which makes the paint extremely resistant to scratches. The extraordinary hardness of the coating preserves the effects achieved during the paint correction and is synonymous with a much slower paint degradation during maintenance.
THICK AND BARELY SHRINKS As opposed to the majority of coatings present on the market, Q2 Mohs demonstrates the lowest shrink ability parameters. Whereas most coatings shrink from 0.2 up to 0.03 microns, the shrink ability of Q Mohs does not exceed the level of 5%, while its thickness - 0.2 microns as registered just after application, drops to 0.19 when fully dried. Traditional protective products such as wax or polymers do not display any measurable thickness whatsoever.
VERY DURABLE Durability is one of most salient merits of the product. It is able to maintain 80% of its original hydrophobic properties and to last on the paint throughout a period of at least 12 months, thus being a guarantor of optimum car protection against environmental factors and exploitation conditions. If juxtaposed with waxes, even the top-performing ones, it lasts three times longer.
SELF CLEANING ABILITIES The self-cleaning ability ensures the impeccable appearance of a vehicle between consecutive washes, as it drains most pollutants in a very simple way. Hence, the maintenance of a car becomes completely trouble-free and most contaminants may be removed by pressure washing.
EASY TO APPLY Q2 MOHS is easy to apply also on dark coloured paints. Each added layer will improve durability and scratch resistance. The product should only be applied on paint in very good condition, new or just after a paint correction.
- Before you start application, use a strong degreasing agent (Q2M Iron and Q2M Prepare recommended).
- Always wear a facemask and hand protection gloves.
- Skin protection recommended;
- Work in a well-ventilated area;
- Store in a dark, dry and cool place;
- Keep out of reach of children;
- Avoid applying in direct sunlight.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.