Air-con sanitiser has a powerful anti-bacterial and anti-viral action, ideal for micro-organisms and viruses that lurk in inaccessible pipework of air-con systems. The highly effective, anti-bacterial sanitiser kills 99.99% of bacteria and enveloped viruses including Coronavirus, Flu, SARS and H1N1.
Certified to EN 1276 and EN 14476 standards, Air-con sanitiser is highly effective in the destruction of harmful, invisible bacteria and viruses. The simple lock and leave application will clean and sanitise the entire system in 20 minutes, leaving a fresh citrus scent.
Air-con sanitiser can be used as part of your regular interior detailing routine, as during regular sanitisation of frequently used vehicles. Re-treat the vehicle when necessary, or after extended periods of inactivity.
- First ensure interior fans are turned off. Shake the aerosol can well and remove the lid.
- Position the can upright in the centre of the car but as low down as possible, often between the front seats as this gives the best coverage in the vehicle.
- Press the trigger until it locks down, pointing the nozzle away from you. Exit vehicle and close windows and doors.
- Once the can is fully discharged, do not enter the vehicle for a further 5 minutes.
- Open all doors/windows fully. Remove any overspray with a clean, damp microfibre cloth and allow the vehicle to air for a further 5 minutes.
- Safely dispose of the empty aerosol can. Finally Clean glass with Fast Glass.
Important: Use only as directed. Aerosol should be at room temperature before use. Anti-Viral Car Fogger is only effective on surfaces that come into contact with the can contents. Hard to reach areas that are not exposed will require a separate treatment with Autoglym Anti-Bacterial Multi-Surface Sanitiser or a similar vehicle-safe sanitiser.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.