Resin vessels are used for the deionisation and purification of water. This resin vessel has a capacity of 11.0 litres, and used in conjunction with DI resin can produce top quality water which is suitable for any pure water application, including pole window cleaning, aquatics, drinking water, car valeting, gardening and hydroponics as well as fish keeping.
- 8″ diameter, 17″ high (excluding base and head)
- 11.0 litre capacity
- Includes stand (base)
- Choice of fittings included
- Complete vessel, all parts included and assembled, such as the riser pipe, resin head, and internal parts
- Complies with all requirements of P.E.D. 97/23/EC directive
- Suitable for drinking water following KTW recommendations
- Maximum pressure: 10.5 bar (150 psi)
- Maximum temperature: 49°C (120°F)
- Minimum temperature 1°C (34°F)
- Maximum vacuum: 127 mm Hg (5″ Hg)
- Vessel approved for water filtration use only
- Vessel must not be exposed to temperature below -29°C (-20°F)
This FRP tank is Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 44 for materials and structural integrity requirements.
Please Note: Fitting colour may differ from product image.