Why Buy This Product?
- Red Quantum pads spread the perfect coat of sealant or wax over sensitive painted finishes
- Use Red Quantum Pads with JetSeal, M-Seal, or Butter Wet Wax
- Red Quantum Pads are finishing pads; they have no cut and do not remove any paint
- Only spread glaze/sealant/wax with a Dual-Action Polisher
- Most efficient and advanced polishing pads on the market
- Quantum Physics design maximizes surface contact, reduces and disperses heat, and reduces wear and tear on machine and pad
- Race Face tapered profile increases pad surface area and stability while reducing wear and tear from heavy-handed polishing techniques
- Precision Port vent hole releases heat and reduces stress from the center of the pad
- Breathable backing attachment conducts airflow and heat more efficiently than older pads
- Hex-Logic surface grooves spread product evenly and conform pad to contoured surfaces
- Improved adhesives and manufacturing techniques ensures a strong bond that will not detach backing attachment from foam pad
- Note: one pad included
About Hex-Logic Quantum Pads
Use Red Quantum Pads For Finishing With Sealant And Wax
Red Quantum Pads are extra soft finishing pads. While cutting and polishing pads remove paint to restore gloss and shine, finishing pads have no cut and only spread the perfect coat of sealant or wax for protection against the elements and added shine. The soft spreading action of Red Quantum pads is perfect for applying the perfect coat of sealant or wax with the softest touch and minimal product waste. Use Red Quantum Pads to spread the perfect coat of synthetic sealants like JetSeal or M-Seal, or natural carnauba waxes like Butter Wet Wax, or soft paste waxes like Lava, Black Wax, or White Wax. Red pads are ultra-soft and perfect for delicate and soft paint finishes for a scratch-free shine. Spreading sealant and wax by machine uses the smallest amount of product for maximum results with minimal product use. When used correctly, finishing pads can use one bottle to seal or wax dozens of vehicles by machine. Only use Red Quantum Pads to spread glaze, sealant, or wax with a dual-action machine polisher. Spreading final coatings with a rotary polisher can leave holograms over the painted surface; only the dual-action machine mechanism is safe for spreading final protection coatings.
Buffing With Physics: Pads Designed To Take The Heat
Traditional buffing pad designs can’t take the physical stresses from polishing. Regular foam pads are prone to failures in the hook and loop backing system, internal foam breakdown, and burning and melting from high speed rotation. While old school rotary polishers spin on one axis and create even stresses across a buffing pad, modern dual action machines spin and oscillate and create extra stresses and strain. With dual action mechanisms oscillating between 2mm and 26mm, extra friction and torque strain on the foam can be immense. Quantum engineers designed the new buffing pads with a Precision Port center-cut hole to reduce stresses and heat buildup in the center of the pad. The pad’s center experiences the most torque stress and heat buildup, so venting the pad there eliminates the greatest tearing forces and heat that destroys pads and machines. New hook and loop backing material channels in fresh air through vented TORQ backing plates, and cools the polishing foam and machine polisher at the same time. Traditional foam pads have a recessed step-down profile from backing pad to foam buffing side; this design ensures the backing plate never touches the vehicle, but it is prone to wear from heavy-handed user input on the buffing machine. Quantum pads use a gradual Race Face tapered profile for one unbroken line from backing pad to foam buffing surface; this design spreads out any forces from the user pressing down on the machine and saves the pad from excess wear and tear. Quantum buffing pads are designed to be the best polishing pads for any professional or enthusiast detailer.