Why Buy This Product?
- Green Quantum pads remove swirl marks, scratches, oxidation, and water spots from painted finishes, then refine and restore deep gloss and shine
- Green pads are perfect for one-step polishes like VSS Scratch & Swirl Remover and V4 All In One Polish & Sealant
- Most efficient and advanced polishing pads on the market
- Quantum Physics design maximizes surface contact, reduces and disperses heat, and reduces wear and tear on machine and pad
- Race Face tapered profile increases pad surface area and stability while reducing wear and tear from heavy-handed polishing techniques
- Precision Port vent hole releases heat and reduces stress from the center of the pad
- Breathable backing attachment conducts airflow and heat more efficiently than older pads
- Hex-Logic surface grooves spread product evenly and conform pad to contoured surfaces
- Improved adhesives and manufacturing techniques ensures a strong bond that will not detach backing attachment from foam pad
- Note: one pad included
About Hex-Logic Quantum Pads
Quantum Hex-Logic Buffing Pads manipulate physics to deliver better polishing results. Green Heavy-Polishing Quantum Pads gently remove swirls, scratches, water spot etching, and oxidation from softer and more sensitive paint finishes. The Green Quantum Pad is the perfect pad for one-step polishes like VSS Scratch & Swirl Remover, and V4 All In One Polish & Sealant. The new Quantum design represents a great leap forward in polishing pad technology. Innovative new foam polishing pads smoothly transfer power from the polishing machine into paint while minimizing heat, wear and tear, and user fatigue. High endurance Quantum pads are designed for dual action polishers, long-throw orbital machines, and high speed rotary buffers. Quantum Hex-Logic Pads combine new pad geometry with tried-and-true Hex-Logic grooves to ensure maximum coverage, enhanced cooling, and fast and efficient work. R&D fitted the new Quantum pads with a more durable and breathable hook and loop interface plate for a stronger bond that conducts heat away from the machine and pad. The precision-cut Race Face creates a gradual tapered profile to spread out compression from the user’s hands and reduce wear and tear on the foam pad. Improved manufacturing techniques, adhesives, and materials ensure that Quantum Hex-Logic Pads last longer for better polishing results job after job. By understanding the physics of polishing, Quantum Hex-Logic engineers extended the lifespan and efficiency of Quantum polishing pads by adding a Precision Port vent hole. Venting the pad where it spins the fastest reduces torque stresses on the material and channels heat away from the hottest part of the pad. Quantum polishing Pads come in the full Hex-Logic color spectrum, so there’s a Quantum Pad for every compounding, polishing, and finishing job on any vehicle. Pick up the new Quantum Hex-Logic buffing and polishing pads for a polishing experience that changes everything.
Use Green Quantum Pads For Fast One-Step Polishing
Green Quantum Pads are heavy-polishing pads. Polishing pads are softer and gentler than cutting pads, which use coarser foam to make more friction and remove more paint. The heavy polishing action of Green Quantum Pads is perfect for removing scratches and swirls and restoring gloss and shine on softer paint in one step. Use Green Quantum pads with one-step polishing compounds like VSS Scratch & Swirl Remover or V4 All In One Polish & Sealant. Check results for desired effects: if enough defects are removed, move on to finishing with sealant and wax; if more cut is needed, consider switching to an Orange cutting pad.