How to use Glass Coating
Before you apply Carbon Glass, you should thoroughly wash and dry all glass surfaces. We recommend using a clay bar with glass cleaner, to remove microscopic contaminants. We also recommend removing existing sealants and repellents with IPA, and removing existing glass coatings using a glass polish.
- Add 6-8 drops to your microfibre applicator pad
- Apply in a criss-cross pattern 1 window pane at a time – we recommend applying to your windscreen and rear screen in 2 sections
- Leave the coating to bond on the glass surface for 15 seconds
- Wipe away excess residue with a clean microfibre cloth
- Buff the glass with a secondary clean microfibre cloth
- Apply a second layer. Following steps 1 to 5.
Leave the coating to cure for 4 hours before getting the car wet. Wait 3 days before washing or using any other chemicals on the car. Do not use de-icer on coated glass.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.